CISO for hire
Our resources are your resources. Augment and assist your security team with an external security advisor during times of transitions or urgency. Full-time or part-time depending on your organisation's needs.
Planning, building and maintaining a robust security organisation requires a combination of technological know-how and business expertise. The skillsets required will also change throughout a security program’s lifecycle, and evolve over time.
Many organisations find recruiting and retaining resources to meet their needs challenging and expensive. Whether you need a CISO, security manager, or technical expertise, our experts are available to assist when you need them without the costs or extensive processes associated with hiring discipline specialists in-house.
The scope of our CISO for hire service can span from replacing a single employee going on leave or meeting a temporary need, to filling a full security team with a wide range of special skillsets that your organisation requires.
Our experts can help protect your organisation and raise your security profile from the inside out by:
- Leading security initiatives
- Creating and anchoring plans
- Following up risk mitigation activities
- Identifying and implementing policies and other governance requirements
- Performing security awareness and training
- Coordinating and testing plans for handling of cybersecurity incidents
- Assisting in procurement and outsourcing processes
- Performing risk assessments