Together with HackCon, mnemonic and other members of the Norwegian security community are participating in Norway’s first IT-SECPRO, the security month for security professionals. IT-SECPRO is a not for profit initiative that will run throughout the month of February.
IT-SECPRO includes the following activities:
- HackCon 2021 with 12 security related presentations
- 26 security webinars presented by fellow security professionals
- 9 different hands-on webinar courses
- preHackCon: a 2-day course on security topics related to Norwegian security challenges
- Master of Cyber Security competition
- Several "meet the experts" sessions
- Virtual networking sessions
You can read more about the initiative at: https://www.digi.no/artikler/vil-gjore-februar-til-proffenes-sikkerhetsmaned/504764 (Norwegian only).
Program for IT-SECPRO
IT-SECPRO runs from February 1st to the19th. You can find the complete program for IT-SECPRO at https://www.hackcon.org/it-secpro
You can participate in two presentations by mnemonic during IT-SECPRO:
- “Email is dead – long live email!”, with Ole Kristian Rosvold, Håkon Nikolai Stange Sørum, and Adrian Helle on February 9th 10:30-11:30
- “Cloud pentesting in Azure”, with Cody Burkhard on February 11th 10:30-11:30
Interested in signing up?
IT-SECPRO is included as a part of your HackCon 2021 registration. Visit https://www.hackcon.org/hackcon16-2021 to register.
To get a discountet price of admission when signing up for IT-SECPRO and HackCon, write “mnemonic” in the comment field (3966,- NOK)