mInternship: Management Consultant
Interested in an internship where you'll be a trusted advisor in strategic information security decisions?
mnemonic is the leading company in the Nordics within IT and information security, and a significant contributor to the European security landscape.
We work on some of the most exciting assignments in Norway: eight out of the ten largest companies in Norway are our clients, in addition to a series of public organisations.
mnemonic covers a wide spectre within IT and information security, two fields of science in immense growth.
What does GRC do?
- Through our internship, you will be a part of mnemonic's Governance, Risk & Compliance department (GRC). In GRC, we work with challenges related to guidance of digital processes, security management, risk management and strategy, in addition to compliance to privacy and security regulations. In GRC, you get close to relevant stakeholders at our clients' and you'll be a trusted advisor in strategic decisions.
- Throughout the summer you will get real assignments for our clients. We work solely with information security, which will be reflected in your assignments. The assignments might include implementing and developing frameworks, risk assessments and aid compliance of legal regulations (like GDPR).
- You will take part in a strong and competent work force where you will systematically and methodically participate in identifying, assess and handling risk in the most exciting information security community in the Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong understanding of technology and business.
- You study technology or economy on your third or fourth year.
- You communicate well in both Norwegian and English.
Your place of work will be at our headquarters located in central Oslo. The internship lasts for six weeks and is carried out by agreement in the period June-August, with opportunities for a few weeks off for summer vacation. Interviews will be conducted in Oslo or over video during October/November.
Send your application, CV and transcript of records to: [email protected]
Mark the e-mail with the subject: «GRC INTERNSHIP»
Deadline: 8th of October at 23.59